Sunday, July 3, 2011

Main Street Gallery Reception

I was chosen to be the featured artist for July 2011 at Main Street Gallery in Weaverville, CA. Last night was the reception and it was a wonderful turnout. It was great talking to all of the people who attended. I was very fortunate to make some good sales and contacts. My artwork will be on display through the month of July along with other artists' work. I want to give a giant shout-out of thanks to my husband Rich, Karen and Marge for so beautifully hanging this show!


Getting ready to hang the show




Finished... Rich loading up the boxes




Karen and Marge




Show is ready





People starting to arrive

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the show was a success!! Congratulations! I also love the building! Good one to paint...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilda! Thanks so much, it was really fun and the building is totally awesome. It was built in 1856 and I love the arches everywhere.

    ReplyDelete