Monday, July 5, 2010

Framed Remarques

Welcome to my latest venture!! I'm always trying to come up with fun and new ways to present my work. I'm now offering these cute little mini originals which are completely custom framed by my wonderful husband Rich. Custom framing includes conservation glass, acid free mats and dust cover, coated wire for hanging, felt bumpers, and a certificate of authenticity stating that it is an original. The outer dimensions are 8 1/4" X 9 1/4", frame opening size is 5" X 6" and mat opening for the image is 2" X 3". I'm selling these for $89 plus shipping... Contact me if you're interested at robys@c-zone.net. There will be something new and different all the time... or if you have a simple request it never hurts to ask!!!




Cat Eye Marble

SOLD



Palomino Horse Eye

Available


Black-Capped Chickadee

SOLD


Cherries

SOLD

Friesian Horse Eye
SOLD


Costas Hummingbird
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment