Sunday, May 9, 2010

Update!!

Hello there! First let me wish a Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mothers out there!! It's been awhile since I have posted because I have been busy working on my entry for the California Duck Stamp Contest. I completed and delivered it to Sacramento and I am waiting for a date for the live judging which I hear will be sometime before the end of this month. I can't wait to post the image for all of you to see when the judging is complete! My next project will be another small painting with a youtube video. With the time it has taken to complete the duck stamp entry and with the start of the art and craft show season, I haven't been able to work on my small painting series. I am so excited to get going again!!! I'm in the process of choosing what I will be painting (I'm bouncing around a couple of ideas) and I will post it when it's done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment